- This group is made up of locally focused restaurateurs, farmers and market owners. The Leadership Board will help make decisions and steer Real Local RVA.
Meet our Leadership Board here.
- Participants are a farm, independent grocer, restaurant, or food/drink related organization currently sourcing or actively engaging in sourcing local ingredients and products as part of their mission. (*This category includes businesses creating local value added products for sale.)
- There are many valuable benefits to becoming a Participant, and we’d love to have you join us. Visit our Membership Info page to learn more about how to become a Participant.
Meet our current Participants here.
- Supporters are a local business or organizations interested in supporting local food and the growth of Richmond’s food economy.
- We cannot support the local food system alone! We need many hands to help us grow. If you are a local business owner who supports the local food system then we need you! Visit our Membership Info page to learn more about how to become a Supporter.
Meet our current Supporters here.