- This event has passed.
PLANTING A STORY – CONNECTING PR AND SOCIAL MEDIA TO BUSINESS OUTCOMES
February 12, 2018 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
In this 2-hour workshop, we’ll explore the best way to tell your story to a wide audience as well as how to keep customers interested once they’re paying attention! In this lunch-and-learn style workshop, we’ll discuss:
- How to write a press release that gets noticed
- Following up with press, including nailing the interview
- Creating and managing engaging social media content
- Using social media to drive sales
- Leveraging state and local tourism to reach a new audience
$60 Real Local Members
Participants are encouraged to bring lunch or pick something up at Ellwood Thompson’s!
Presented by Barb Upchurch and Stephanie Ganz of The Apple Cart
Classes 3&4 of a 4-part series